Let’s get into sports!
- Max Homa goes from Torrey Pines to Phoenix muni, wins skins game
Homa added another $400 to his weekly winnings on Monday in a popular skins game at Papago Golf Club, a muni in Phoenix.
- Golf Channel Podcast with Rex & Lav: Spot-shadowing a crazy couple of weeks
In this Golf Channel Podcast with Rex and Lav, senior writers Rex Hoggard and Ryan Lavner touch base on all highs and lows.
- New PGA Tour rule can ban non-members for a year if they play 'unauthorized' events
The PGA Tour has moved to stem the flow of players to LIV Golf even beyond its own membership with a new regulation.
- PGA Tour Q-School to be played at TPC Sawgrass and Sawgrass Country Club
As PGA Tour Q-School returns for the first time in more than a decade later this year, it will be played in familiar territory.
- Blue Bay LPGA canceled for third time in 4 years
The Blue Bay LPGA tournament has been canceled for the third time in four years because of ongoing COVID-19 matters, the association said Tuesday night in a short statement released from its headquarters in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Fitter Mickelson expecting a 'really good year'
Phil Mickelson, who has improved his personal fitness this offseason, said he is "embarrassed" with how he played last year and expects to have a "really good year."
- Bubba eager to return to Masters, join festivities
Bubba Watson, who competes in the LIV Golf League, said he was "very thankful" that he gets to return to the Masters this year.
- LIV's plea to subpoena Augusta members denied
A federal judge denied a request by LIV Golf to expand discovery in its antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour to include communication with 10 Augusta National members.