Let’s get into sports!
- Charley Hull notches 8 birdies, posts 64 to take lead in Texas
Charley Hull has forced herself to work a little harder on the putting and she saw it pay off Friday.
- Despite one of his 'worst driving weeks' in a while, Davis Riley still in hunt at home event
Despite woes with his driver, Davis Riley is still in the hunt for his maiden PGA Tour win at his home event, the Sanderson Farms.
- 'I’m internally crying': Nasty conditions wreak havoc at St. Andrews on Friday
To say that the conditions on Friday at St. Andrews for the Dunhill Links Championship were ferocious might be an understatement.
- As Ian devastates Florida, storm weighs on minds of many at Sanderson Farms
Many Tour players are currently hours away in Jackson, Mississippi, at the Sanderson Farms, but their hearts are back home.
- Hull with 8 birdies posts 64 to take lead in Texas
British golfer Charley Hull made eight birdies in her round of 64 in The Ascendant LPGA on Friday. That gives her a two-shot lead over Atthaya Thitikul and Janet Lin going into the weekend.
- Hughes catches Detry to share lead in Mississippi
Mackenzie Hughes birdied his last two holes at the Country Club of Jackson to catch Thomas Detry for a share of the lead in the Sanderson Farms Championship.
- Scott says LIV Golf not 'pure evil' for the game
Adam Scott says Greg Norman's association with LIV Golf hasn't strained his relationship with his long-time mentor and adds he doesn't see the new tour as "pure evil" for the sport.
- Mansell leads at St. Andrews; McIlroy 9 back
England's Richard Mansell conjured up a remarkable round of 68 in horrendous conditions at St. Andrews to lead the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by 2 shots at the halfway stage.